Monday, October 13, 2008

Wired let's me get weird


So I just uploaded three photos to this new social networking website for journalists: Wired Journalists.

First, we have the wacky pack of LaRouche cult members spreading their alarmist propaganda on a corner at Northeastern University across the street from the Marino Center (rhetoric seen above). I like the Google mapping feature that Wired offers for it's photo sharing because we can pinpoint exactly where these crazys are wasting everyone's time trying to convince them -- ehem, scare them, and/or take advantage of their insecurities -- to join them in the creepy PAC and not really contribute anything to the wellbeing of society but instead a lot of cash to a rumply, crazy old white guy who has besmirched my French Canadian heritage. I entered the coordinates so check it out CIA and FBI.

Well, let's be fair. Members of the fringe group, as demonstrable in some YouTube videos, might take umbrage to environmental alarmists also trying to enlist impressionable young college students around the freshman residence halls and leach them for their money.

Nevertheless, I can say with confidence that what is contributing to community is Wired Journalists. It allows me to share information about all these photos.

But it's primary function is to act like a sort of Facebook just for journalists. So if you know a journalist whose on the Web -- and who the heck isn't! -- tell them to get with it and let's share intel.

Ya, I took this picture with my Kodak EasyShare CX7300 digital camera, which can gather 3.2 megapixels or whatever.

No comments: